Switch Pros SP-9100 - 8 Switch Panel System
Remember the old times of installing some accessories. You wire the accessory to a relay, then wire that to the battery, then run 3 wires into the passanger compartment to a switch. Setting up a few accessories meant a TON of wiring and a big mess!
Thats the OLD way to do it. Welcome to the new way, Switch Pros. The Switch Pro SP-9100 is a 8 switch panel system. You mount the panel inside the vehicle, then mount the power module under the hood and connect to the battery. Thats it. Your accessories all connect directly to the power module under the hood....only a thin communications cable runs up to the switch panel.
You can do a lot of very cool things using the SP-9100:
- Programing certian accessories to work only when the IGN is on
- Programing a switch to work as a molmentary
- Programing a switch to flash or strobe the accessory
- Connecting multiple switch panels to the same power modules, so you can have the same switches in 2 places.
- The list goes on...just about anything you can think of you can do.
Wild was introduced to Switch Pro's at the SEMA show, and have loved their products ever since. If you need any assistance installing, or have questions, you can always call us for help. We keep a Switch Pros unit on our test bench here, so we can see exactly what you see when you have an issue.
|Fits||Universal Part/Fits Many Units|